Monday, July 6, 2009

This I Believe

I believe in the power of video games.

Video games are my passion. I’ve been playing since I was 5 years old. Every time I played I
didn’t realize that something amazing was happening. I started playing with a little console with old games. Most of the games where in English, at first I didn’t understood what was going on, but as a kid I didn’t care especially if you are in a country like Bolivia where English wasn’t very popular. After I entered 5th grade and started taking English classes I learned a little faster than the other kids. And as I grew up I started understanding the games better and better. I didn’t realized this until I moved to the US and here everything is English. When I got here I knew basic English only enough to be understood. A year later I came to a point that I saw how video games not only helped me in my English but also in many other things, like my reflexes, agility to think and especially fast decision making. I can say that I'm the way I am because of video games
this I believe, The power of video games

No comments:

Post a Comment